Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Artists


It was Hanna's last day at school for spring session... but I have already enroll her for Summer classes yg yurannye mahal menyengat tuh. So literally she has to go to school during this 3 months summer holiday... so takde peluang la Hanna nak kacau Mak slalu kat rumah... Hehehhh... power tak taktik Mak, Hanna??... hehehhh... ohh!!.. she called me Mommy now... abis bertukar ikut anak mat saleh... my attempts to retain the nama panggilan 'Mak' gagal sama skali...
Miss Caitlin (her teacher) and other moms decided to make some makan2 and little exhibition for the painting the kids have made (3 to 5 yrs old)... and aku nak tak nak kena la menjoinkan diri...

It was wonderful to see the children's art works and creativities. Pastu siap ade performance and presentation la bagai from bebudak nih... nak tergelak tgk this cute little creatures... so funny and adorable. Hahahah.. kesian anak aku tak reti nyanyi... diri mcm patung... hahahha...

Hanna reminded me of myself when I was small, being the smallest and the shortest in the class (lagi tenggelam la dikalangan American sized kids!).
The only different that I noticed is she's a quiet, introvert kind of girl compared to myself the very extrovertly LOUD and KEPOH dari kecik sampai ke tua... Well, I am what I am... just happy of being me... lalalala... :)


3 comments:

Chazie Bilmas said...

Cutenyer Hana......
Maknya lagik cute! hahaha

Hanum said...

Yan - cute ka?.. hehehe.. tengkiu2.. dah gomokss la mak yan.. hey, it's good to see ur remark here.

knie said...

lama dah x tgk ur blogspot..dah besar princess u nih. bila lg nak 'made in NY' hehee best kan skolah kt oberc. interactive sesgt.. i x tahan bab makpak kna dtg volunteer tlg class actvty.. xdtg anak mrajuk..kdg2 aku ada kelas beb! huwaaaahh