Sunday, July 19, 2009

Celebration of LoVe...


Thank you Allah, for have given us the strength and patience, and love and passion, for all these years to confront our fears and worries, to control our anger and fury, to forgive and forget, and for us to accept and cherish each other unconditionally for what and who we are as a husband and wife...

Thank you Allah, for giving me the stress-free life here... rewarding with relaxation and contentment, and yet presenting signs and reminders to fulfill our duty as Your slaves... my conflictless life over here makes our love grow stronger...

Thank you Allah, for lending him another year for me. I pray that Allah will continue to lend him to me, full with love and care... till death do us part. And insyaAllah, we will meet again in the Hereafter and continue celebrating our love, of life after death in Heaven... Ameen...

Happy 6th Anniversary Sayang... I love U.

2 comments:

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

happy anniversary for both of u!!

Anonymous said...

lomantiknyer.........

happy anniversary to u, Maknum & Fairus! Semoga berpanjangan jodoh ke syurga. InsyaAllah.

MakYan