Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Arrgghh!!!


I can't denied this CIFP program is really interesting. I feel like promoting it to every Muslim and non-Muslim all over the world. Alhamdulillah, Allah bukakan hati utk mendalami ilmu Islamic Finance and Economy, and through finance and economy from Islamic perspective I learn to appreciate this beautiful Deen in every aspects of life. Islam, indeed is the solution for every problem.

But as at now, I'm stuck with 15 ESSAY ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECT PAPERS which most of them have the SAME DEADLINE!!! Arrgghhh!!!...

.... and the solution for the above problem is simply to STRIVE!!

May Allah grant His blessing, hidayah and rahmah to all Muslims in the world. Ameenn....

*Ehh... tetiba rasa rindu kat emak pulak... Makk... saya rindu kat Mak laa... nanti saya tepon mak, ok...*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sama cam anakku gak..kalau ngan ayah dia..tak boleh la ayah dia ilang kejap..mesti dia cari...pepagi bangun pun cari ayah..sedih mak nyer tau.....hehehe.. ;)

Unknown said...

eh, salah post comment la...aiseyy...

Seeking Solace said...

Assalamualaikum...

I'm contemplating whether to do CIFP or not... do you highly recommend it? I'm working full time in the legal line... I'm just scared I cannot commit. How is it doing the course?

Hanum said...

W'salam...
For the sake of the Deen i highly recommend it. And i think it's good for ur career too. In fact, lots of lawyers doing it. One of them is my friend, she's a partner in her firm and her clients demand her to have this course. This course also meant for fulltime working folks. It's flexible, u can study according to your pace for as long as 6 yrs.