Monday, February 18, 2008

Behave Yourself... OK?


It was Daniel's birthday last Saturday, Feb 9th. Shelly ajak makan2 in the evening... and I haven't bought the present yet (party started in another 2 hours). So I urged Abaji to dress up and and follow me to buy something for budak tu... segan lah nak datang tangan kosong. Since Hanna dah lama tak keluar rumah, I decided to bring her along. But I gave her a very long lecture before we went out. I explained to her that.... "It is Daniel's birthday, he's the one who got to blow the candle, not you (Hanna... biasala, birthday orang semua jadi birthday dia). I'm gonna bring you to the toy shop quickly and buy a present for Daniel, because it's his birthday, not yours. Hanna, you must behave in the shop ok? Mak is not going to buy anything for you now, as we need to do it quick sbb kejap lagi we'll going to Aunty Shelly's house, eat cake for Daniel's birthday." *ehekss... skarang dah makin pandai cakap homputeh ngan Hanna :-p*

She nodded like a big girl... *iye ye jer budak ni... mcm paham*. So, there we went 3 beranak berjalan ke kedai mainan. Tapi aku dah jangka dlm hati, sure Abaji kena pow dgn si budak Hanna sampai kedai ni nanti. But to my BIG surprise.... Hanna was really well behaved in the shop from begining till the end. *This really not usual Hanna bila berada di toy shop* Dia dok tengok jer Mak and Abaji pilih hadiah. Cuma ade skali jer dia tarik2 my baju dari belakang and said "Makk... Hanna nak hold this one sekejap aje.... ok Mak?" Tah mainan ape dia nak pegang tah... I just said ok. Dia belek kejap pastu dia letak balik benda tu... Alahaiii anak mak... I was really underestimated her good behavior at first. That momment aku rasa nak belikan dia mainan tu time tu jugak. But I had to stick to my word. Otherwise, I'll be ruining the discipline that just built in her.


She had fun at Shelly's house, and yg bestnye senang pulak nak ajak balik kali ni.... hehehe... rasa mcm miracle pulak... slalunye berhempas pulas... melalak2 taknak balik sampai kena paksa. At home I praised and thanked her for behaving well, and I promised her to go to the shop again to buy her present.

And baru2 ni pegi lagi lah with Hanna and Nenent, coz Abaji keja.... hehehhehe...this time around dia sudah jadi Hanna yg seperti biasa.... semua benda nak pegang... semua benda dia nak amik... until I said, BEHAVE yourself ok?... Or I won't buy u anything.... hehehehe.... terus dia suh nenek letak balik semua barang tu... except for one Thomas & Friend small train, "Hanna want this one Mak..." skali mak tengok... Gulppp!!.. ape ke mahal benor la tren cinonet ni sampai $79 ??!! But I told her sincerely, that thing is very expensive, it's not worth for money that we have.... again she nodded like understood. So I brought her to another section, and suggest her to buy stickers instead *sbb dia suka sticker yg dia dapat masa Daniel's birthday hari tu* Dengan tak banyak karenah, she followed me and enjoyed picking stickers that she wanted... hehehhe $3 jer.... *slamat duit aku* but seeing enjoyment and excitement on her face.... PRICELESS!!...

I checked in Baby Centre.com looking at child development at her age, it stated that at her stage, she's very cooperative, wants to be recognized, always want to please people and started to learn the concept of sharing... ohh... no wonder.... My Hanna is just being herself. Subhanallah... best sungguh melihat ciptaan tuhan ini.....

5 comments:

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

ooohhh..how I wish I could experience the same 'precious moment' like this too!!! May it become sooner...

Hanum said...

Rezeki Allah dtg dlm pelbagai bentuk dan rupa... Insyaallah Ujie, ur turn may come soon... aku turut mendoakan... Aminnn...

Raz Zeera Gee said...

alahai num oooiii.such a well behaved girl...good that u instill benda camtu kat hanna...nanti dia pandai appreciate...bagus sgt...anak2 akak ni akak kena gostan sikit..ari tu tersilap..skang kena gostan balik ajar life values kat they all :) good mak u are kudos...i like...

MS.QHEARTS said...

aloo.. selama nih aku dok baca je blog ko, tak sempat nk tinggal comments.. gud gurl lah hanna.. kids are like that kan? they do the things we never expected them to do.. ;D -lynn-

Hanum said...

thanks. i'm far away from being "good emak" lah kak gee... but trying hard to be one, and still needing assistance from nenet. takper... gostan semetara bleh gostan. i've seen u as a 'supermom' having the 3 good, handsome soldiers raising them without a maid in the far away land... fuhh tabik spring kat u lah. hopefully kita semua bleh menjadi emak2 yg baik dlm mendidik anak2 for now and hereafter.

lynn - i know u the very busy one... enjoyed viewing ur family pics in facebook. i'm sure ur 'miss kepohcee' is also a gud gurl, and the abang looks like a gud 'gentleman' boy...