Monday, August 11, 2008

And Miracle Happened...

ALHAMDULILLAH...

HE tested me... HE loves me... (cilok Kak Gee's recent entry title in her blog ;))

I passed my exam (and Abaji too...), and I cried in gratefulness.... I'm a bit emo now...
Emakk... kalau dulu, berhadapan ngan time2 mcm ni mesti saya dah peluk mak... ni nak peluk Abaji, dia gi keja... nak peluk Hanna, dia skolah... tak kan nak peluk Nenet lak kot?.. isykk.. takmoh lah...

He tested us... in multiple ways... but never leaves us alone without strength to go through it. HE'S THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST COMPASIONATE...

And I have to learn to thank HIM more and more... have to improve my solat, have to learn Al-Quran more... I found it easier to understand Al-Quran thru CIFP... have to strive for the better tomorrow so I can give more and expect nothing but HIS blessings...

6 comments:

Munajah Cinta said...

tahniah hanum!

Hanum said...

Naq - thanks dear :)

yayin said...

alhamdulillah.. congrats, kak nom!! keep it up, ha..!! tabik la kak nom...

Raz Zeera Gee said...

congrats num...Allah masih sayang kat hang...ni buat akak cam berkobar2 balik plak nak amik cifp ni...ooo..masih ada semangat ke akak ni...bila dgn hang lagi paham quran and all....rasa lagi semangat plak :)we'll see...

MS.QHEARTS said...

waa.. congrats!! so happy for u! -lynn-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.