Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Feel Unease...

Because....

  • I still have sooo much to read... and to understand... and to memorize of all 3 subjects... and I feel like I don't have enough time for all that coz my exams is another 9 days more to go!! urrggghh!!... that cleary shows how bad my time management is.... huhuhuh :(
  • I've had frequent dreams of my Emak in my sleep lately... not nightmare or bad dreams though... but every time I tried to talk to her in my dreams, my voice got stuck in my throat and she faded away. Few attempts of calling her during the day... but not answered... iskkk.. lagi la rasa tak best!!!
  • Managed to call Emak this morning... and she told me about her pain in the head... She suspected that the cancer is attacking her brain again!!! Ohhh!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! Ya Allah!!.. selamatkan lah mak aku!!!!... :(

2 comments:

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

Num..byk2 kan baca Doa penerang hati time nak study.Insyaallah,senang je masuk otak nnt.

Pasal your Emak,I'll pray for her too!!Insyaallah,segala yg ditakuti tu tak benar..Byk2kan berdoa ye Num..semoga beliau dikurniakan kesihatan & kesejahteraan.

Hanum said...

ujie,
thanks for ur thoughts and pray... aku tawakal jer lah...