Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tawhid Concept in Child - It's a FITRAH :)


Yes... I'm worry too much... I'm worry that I didn't put enough effort to teach my child the concept of tawhid... every time I explained to Hanna, dia buat 'donno' jer. No reaction or anything... Tapi bila aku cakap pasal hantu sket... tau pulak takut minah ni...

Until I came across this article "ANTARA TUHAN DAN HANTU" during my blog hopping recently... I don't think I have to worry too much anymore. Indeed... I feel confident now with my explanations and techniques, and will continue to teach and nurture my child at the best of my ability.

Thanks to Kak Zura for her frequently forwarded emails (dgn topic yg pelbagai sampai tak kuasa aku nak baca...), which eventually lead me to Saifulislam.com. It's another cool blog about Islam... my reading recommendation to everyone.

No comments: