Thursday, January 8, 2009

Help GAZA, please...


http://www.thecommentfactory.com/gaza-is-a-new-genocide-an-israeli-and-granddaughter-of-holocaust-survivors-explains-how-she-fought-the-lies/

I'm doing this in the cause of ALLAH. I believe in my effort of writing and talking about this matter, would somehow trigger the intuation and willingness of the readers of wanting to know more... and once you really know what happen, and the truth is revealed to you... I hope you will show your care and sincerely want to help them in whatever way you can... may it be in form of monetary support, efforts in desseminating information and educating others, boycotting Israelist products or at least with prayers in your heart... I believe we could help to STOP THE CRIMES OF THE ZIONIST TO THE PALESTINIANS... Insyaallah.

Janganlah sikap ketidakpedulian kita memakan diri sendiri... Ingatlah... Allah sebenarnya sedang menguji kita...

No comments: